I'm very zen right now

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Usually I am all pissed off and want the world to burn. Or in a constant state of being on edge. Right now I am super chill and calm and just in the zone. AND not even cause of drugs. This is weird. Like I am actually a content being for a change. It wont last but it's pretty interesting.

Pain. It's the VA's standard "fix everything scrip". Also apparently linked to tinnitus, which means I have to be careful since I've lost about 30% of my hearing.

i've always wondered if I have tinnitus. I hear ringing in silenced rooms, but I just always thought that was the sound of silence O_o

Actually I hear ringing right now too.

I've probably fucked up my ears but just have never really paid attention to it.

i've always wondered if I have tinnitus. I hear ringing in silenced rooms, but I just always thought that was the sound of silence O_o

I've probably fucked up my ears but just have never really paid attention to it.

Mine can be mild to fucking awful depending on the day. Some nights its actually woken me up.

tinnitis is normally associated with prolonged exposure to load noise.

hmmm. I always hear crackling in silsnce. a white noise that could described as a low pitched 'ringing'.

Jesus Top. You don't know how many times I read your posts, and my face cringes, like OMG, and then I laugh but try to stop myself because I feel like I shouldn't.

Pain. It's the VA's standard "fix everything scrip". Also apparently linked to tinnitus, which means I have to be careful since I've lost about 30% of my hearing.

I actually listened to a radiolab the day where they interviewed doctors about various end of life treatments and whether they'd want them to be performed on themselves. The only thing everyone seemed to be on board for was pain relievers.

Back