I'm working on Crap

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
How did I get stuck working, literally, with crap? I ended up with the job of collecting water samples to monitor for fecal coliform bacteria, through the local environmental coalition I volunteer with.

I was angling for the dissolved oxygen survey, which would have been sweet. Kayaking the bay, and collecting samples for dissolved oxygen.

But, no. I had to get stuck working on crap. Literally.

At least it is small amounts of crap.

It's you dog-lovers, who let your pets crap all over the place, and don't clean it up! That crap gets into the watersheds. :mad:

(just teasing desh, I'm sure you clean up after poochy)

save the diapers, for the bed wetters and hand wringers who whine about islamofacism invading and taking over our country.

As long as your cattle aren't wandering around in the creek, it ain't no biggie.

Well the shoe fits.........

How did I get stuck working, literally, with crap? I ended up with the job of collecting water samples to monitor for fecal coliform bacteria, through the local environmental coalition I volunteer with.

I was angling for the dissolved oxygen survey, which would have been sweet. Kayaking the bay, and collecting samples for dissolved oxygen.

But, no. I had to get stuck working on crap. Literally.

wear it proudly crapmister...and by the way...how is the survey going on the 'Spotted Owl' delima?

Nope I have the creek fenced off per wetland regs , or whatever they call it.
But some does go in there for sure during big rains. Of course many years ago hundreds of thousands of Buffalo roamed here....

hummm.............

Nope I have the creek fenced off per wetland regs , or whatever they call it.
But some does go in there for sure during big rains. Of course many years ago hundreds of thousands of Buffalo roamed here....

all Ican say is:'sola washnee nah washita'!..I don't understand the 'Whiteman'..per Blackfeet dialog!:rolleyes:

Back