Imaginary genders.

Grugore

Verified User
The "other genders" are complete bullshit. Face reality please. Birth DOES define your gender. You can't magically change it. However if you continue to identify as a "GenderfluidChickenNugget" then don't shove your imaginary pronouns down everybodies throat.

I realize this may sound harsh but it's honestly the truth.

The "other genders" are complete bullshit. Face reality please. Birth DOES define your gender. You can't magically change it. However if you continue to identify as a "GenderfluidChickenNugget" then don't shove your imaginary pronouns down everybodies throat.

And this affects you, how?

How do you feel about live and let live?

How do you feel about live and let live?

How do you? Remember Jordan Peterson objected vehemently to being compelled to use all those nonsensical invented pronouns in his Canadian university. That is a form of fascism in my view, and his, come to that.

How do you? Remember Jordan Peterson objected vehemently to being compelled to use all those nonsensical invented pronouns in his Canadian university. That is a form of fascism in my view, and his, come to that.

He doesn't impress me...

Peterson: There’s a personality trait known as agreeableness. Agreeable people are compassionate and polite. And agreeable people get paid less than disagreeable people for the same job. Women are more agreeable than men.

He doesn't impress me...

Peterson: There’s a personality trait known as agreeableness. Agreeable people are compassionate and polite. And agreeable people get paid less than disagreeable people for the same job. Women are more agreeable than men.

Obviously you don't like the truth, do you think that Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or Elon Musk are/were agreeable people?

Last edited:
He doesn't impress me...

Still waiting on your claim that you made more than me before you retired. Since you refuse to provide proof, it's proof it didn't happen.

Back