Imagine if RBG got corona :D

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
if rand paul can get it, why can't she?

she'd be fucked up the azores if she got it

I can't even imagine how much I would laugh.

Everyone is legion...you legion too

giphy.gif

if rand paul can get it, why can't she?

she'd be fucked up the azores if she got it

I can't even imagine how much I would laugh.

Remind us all again about how butthurt you and a few others were when I made the comment about how if those two redneck kids with Trump stickers on their bikes had gotten killed, there'd be two less future Trumptards to deal with.

Remind us all again about how butthurt you and a few others were when I made the comment about how if those two redneck kids with Trump stickers on their bikes had gotten killed, there'd be two less future Trumptards to deal with.

i dont remember being upset, but if I was, I would argue an insidious politician in black robe is big difference than two rando children

i dont remember being upset, but if I was, I would argue an insidious politician in black robe is big difference than two rando children

And I would respond by saying:

1. You were upset enough to make several posts crying about what an awful human being you think I am.

2. Unlike you, I never said I'd laugh or celebrate the deaths of the kids, nor did I even say that I wished or hoped for their deaths. I merely pondered about the outcome.

3. RBG is not a politician or a hack. She's a decent human being and an appointed member of the judiciary, who has something you and every other right-winger including her conservative counterparts on the court lack.... empathy and compassion for other people. Especially the less fortunate.

A quality that you on the right hold a special contempt for.

And I would respond by saying:

1. You were upset enough to make several posts crying about what an awful human being you think I am.

2. Unlike you, I never said I'd laugh or celebrate the deaths of the kids, nor did I even say that I wished or hoped for their deaths. I merely pondered about the outcome.

3. RBG is not a politician or a hack. She's a decent human being and an appointed member of the judiciary, who has something you and every other right-winger including her conservative counterparts on the court lack.... empathy and compassion for other people. Especially the less fortunate.

A quality that you on the right hold a special contempt for.

i would like proof. I don't typically care about children so put up your evidence please.

Your original post is trolling.

no, i hate ginsberg. She politicized her office. She was making clickbaiting comments during 2016 about trump, unbecoming of a SCJ. she also doesn't believe in the constitution. she will die and we will finally own the courts.

Back