Impeachment

Trump Shoots Biden on 5th Avenue. Impeachable?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack

Verified User
After listening to the Intellectuals, Scholars, and Deep Thinkers of Red Team here at JPP. I've concluded we need ANOTHER Poll.
It will be a simple 'Yes' or 'No' Poll, so there won't be a lot of confusion. And yes, it will be open to the rank and file of Red Team and not just to the Elite.

Question: 'If President Trump solicited China, Russia, Saudi Arabia to assassinate Joe Biden, would THAT be an Impeachable Offense?'

DS. It's just a Poll to get Red Team to Vote on what is 'Impeachable'. It's been very quiet on your side ... VERY quiet.

Let's see. Three of the rank and file have entered the Voting Booth;
1. Yurt.
2. Dark Soul.
3. US'White Out'911.

... but none can figure out if killing Joe Biden is an Impeachable Offense.

A pattern is beginning to emerge here. Without their Iphones, they can no longer make the most simplest of Decisions. (maybe as they tune in to Hannity, they will find 'Direction'?)

After listening to the Intellectuals, Scholars, and Deep Thinkers of Red Team here at JPP. I've concluded we need ANOTHER Poll.
It will be a simple 'Yes' or 'No' Poll, so there won't be a lot of confusion. And yes, it will be open to the rank and file of Red Team and not just to the Elite.

Question: 'If President Trump solicited China, Russia, Saudi Arabia to assassinate Joe Biden, would THAT be an Impeachable Offense?'

It's hard to say. I mean, Trump is just encouraging those countries to distribute justice against corruption and Biden is corrupt maybe. And also, something about the Deep State.

Can't vote on mobile jackoff.....

That said... I don't believe there is enough evidence at this point to impeach or not.

What say you?

It's hard to say. I mean, Trump is just encouraging those countries to distribute justice against corruption and Biden is corrupt maybe. And also, something about the Deep State.

on the other hand, Biden is on video bragging about using the threat of withholding federal funds unless the person who investigated his son's company was fired within six hours.......on the other hand, the Demmycrats got caught red handed lying about Trump (in fairness, just another weekday).........

Back