IMPORTANT POLL.. TIME DEPENDANT

What Should I do for food tonight?

• Total voters
damo it's usually for cities, and I'm not sure how widespread it is in the midwest. Here in boston you literally have 100+ choices. type in 02115.

damo it's usually for cities, and I'm not sure how widespread it is in the midwest. Here in boston you literally have 100+ choices. type in 02115.
Cities suck. You might have a ton of takeout, but you have to hang out with all those losers.

If you put in Denver, CO on the foodler one you get a ton of restaurants.

Cities suck. You might have a ton of takeout, but you have to hang out with all those losers.

hey ive been on both ends :) from white (96.5) small town suburbia with 12k people (that's pretty small for mass) to seattle and boston. Cities are cool for doing things and having fun, suburbia is fun for sipping lemonade and BBQs.

hey ive been on both ends :) from white (96.5) small town suburbia with 12k people (that's pretty small for mass) to seattle and boston. Cities are cool for doing things and having fun, suburbia is fun for sipping lemonade and BBQs.
What I've done in the cities.

Passive adventure: Looking at art, riding rides at amusement parks, etc.

What I've done outside the cities.

Real adventure:

Bull riding, sky diving, hot air balloon travel & breakfast, etc.

Need I say more?

Nope...............

What I've done in the cities.

Passive adventure: Looking at art, riding rides at amusement parks, etc.

What I've done outside the cities.

Real adventure:

Bull riding, sky diving, hot air balloon travel & breakfast, etc.

Need I say more?

Been there and done that also...kids of today need to get out more often........;)

campusfood.com : "We have 109 restaurants near Northeastern University; Boston, MA" :)

Actually, the links are useless to me, because Foodler only services you pathetic people on the East Coast, and Campusfood only has 3 colleges in WA, and obviously (since two of the major state colleges aren't even listed, one of which is quite bigger than WesternWU, which is listed), Saint Martin's University is not one of them...

Back