In Beefy's Honor.

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
I"m going to drunk post all night long. I challenge the rest of JPP to do the same tonight.

Norris Cole's number was retired by Cleveland State today. Lebron was there to congratulate him. The whole State of Ohio is proud of you Norris...not that Beefy would give a fuck.

Kraken and coke #5.

I bet LeBron doesn't give a crap about Cleveland State, and only showed-up to look good in front of Clevelanders. :D
When I was in college both Wright State and Cleveland State were national power houses in Div II basketball.

Kraken and coke #6.

By the way Beefy if you haven't tried Kraken spiced rum it's pretty bomb shit. Beats the hell out of either Capt. Morgan or Meyers.

When I was in college both Wright State and Cleveland State were national power houses in Div II basketball.

Kraken and coke #6.

By the way Beefy if you haven't tried Kraken spiced rum it's pretty bomb shit. Beats the hell out of either Capt. Morgan or Meyers.

When I have money to senselessly throw away, I am going to buy an expensive bottle of Plantation Rum.

I didn't know him well, but I will have a drink or three in his honor. He seemed like a chill bro, bummer his life took a turn for the end. I've known a friend who was close to it, but didn't go through with it. He thought I would judge him by telling me. I didn't, because you know what, I've honestly thought about it a couple of times, never got close, but most of us hit some dark spot in our life where we believe that ending it would take away the pain.

Don't judge him, he is in a different place now that none of alive know what it is like. He could simply be asleep or waiting for the river barge to carry him to his paradise.

When I have money to senselessly throw away, I am going to buy an expensive bottle of Plantation Rum.
Fuck that man. I mean don't get me wrong, that's good shit but you can get rum from Brazil and South East Asia that's just a good for less money.

But then again, often that experience is one of, well yea...but I can afford it...and that makes me smile about living the good life.

I didn't know him well, but I will have a drink or three in his honor. He seemed like a chill bro, bummer his life took a turn for the end. I've known a friend who was close to it, but didn't go through with it. He thought I would judge him by telling me. I didn't, because you know what, I've honestly thought about it a couple of times, never got close, but most of us hit some dark spot in our life where we believe that ending it would take away the pain.

Don't judge him, he is in a different place now that none of alive know what it is like. He could simply be asleep or waiting for the river barge to carry him to his paradise.
Trust me I can relate. I suffered from clinical depression in the late 90s early 2000's due to a sordid set of circumstances so I know what it's like to feel that kind of emotional pain. I just never felt it bad enough that I wanted to make it stop. So I'm not gonna a judge Beefy. A niggers gotta do what a niggers gotta do. Nome what I'm saying?

But I"m sad...very, very sad. Beef's was good people.

Trust me I can relate. I suffered from clinical depression in the late 90s early 2000's due to a sordid set of circumstances so I know what it's like to feel that kind of emotional pain. I just never felt it bad enough that I wanted to make it stop. So I'm not gonna a judge Beefy. A niggers gotta do what a niggers gotta do. Nome what I'm saying?

But I"m sad...very, very sad. Beef's was good people.

Do you think you could possibly drunken post without N Bombs?

Back