In Monterey Again and ...

Timshel

I had to come out on business (Monday and Tuesday), so I came early (last night) to check out Monterey. Gonna see the whales again tomorrow! I should have went down to big sur today, but I am getting drunk/waiting on the Rays game instead.

I love this town. It is so culturally diverse... historically anyway, now it is all over run by those stinking white people. The marine life is fantastic. For a hardcore free market guy, I really love nature and natural settings.

Yeah, I been meaning to lay out thoughts on my cruise. Maybe later. Briefly... Belize haunts me. Such poverty and the squandered resources are astounding. The Isla Roatan had some poverty too, but somehow seemed easier to correct. Cozumel was slamming. If you go to Cozumel, make sure to check out Carlos and Charlie's. They know how to party!

Monterey, Carmel and Pebble Beach are awesome. Of course as a golfer its like heaven on Earth.

And I like being close to Clint Eastwood. I feel safer. Clint Eastwood the one man I might go gay for... haha just joking... but seriously, he rocks! :)

We did the same cruise route a couple of years ago on Norwegian. We went to belize and cozumel. I saw a pregnant lady drinking beer.

Monterey was the best part of my Navy experience. I got to spend a year there. Enjoy yourself while you are there, and if you can find Miller Cotton, he is the best tattooist I know in the US.

Back