In the Steel City...

Word to the wise. Don't give out names of people you know. We have some stalkers here.

Also don't drink shitty beer.

Well, it depends on your taste, doesn't it? I prefer pilsners, pale ales and Belgian tripels. Don't care for.malty beers.

See those are (well, except the tripels) pretty moderately balanced beers. I love a good pale ale, and as you may have read, fucking LOVE ESB's. But most IPA's are hop water, pure and simple.

Billy and I don't agree much about beers, but we do love ESBs, and we don't like overly hoppy stuff such as IPAs. I'm actually amazed to know that his favorite year-round beer is a pilsner, since they tend to be very mellow.

As for me, Alaskan Amber FTW!

:clink:

Best concert ever! They even had Bernie Leadon there(one of the founding members...for those that Don't know).

Let it be said though...I've been a fan since the mid 70's...

Best concert ever! They even had Bernie Leadon there(one of the founding members...for those that Don't know).

Let it be said though...I've been a fan since the mid 70's...

The first song that I recall memorizing was "Witchy Woman". What was on the other side of that 45?????????

The first song that I recall memorizing was "Witchy Woman". What was on the other side of that 45?????????

No clue....I always bought albums. They did Witchy Woman....that was the only song they had to cheat a little on the vocals. The refrain where Henley(or perhaps Meisner) would do the REAL.high.pitched wails.

Back