In the Trump Era, the Supreme Court Can’t ‘Soar Above Politics’

Hume

Verified User
Roberts orchestrated multiple high-profile rulings last term in ways that benefited Donald Trump, at least partly by acting as though the American people would not interpret them as political. In drafting the majority opinion for the Jan. 6 presidential immunity case, for example, Roberts “seemed confident that his arguments would soar above politics, persuade the public, and stand the test of time,” Kantor and Liptak wrote.

That attitude was dangerously naïve, as Justice Sonia Sotomayor tried to warn Roberts.

Imagine how much "better" a supreme court with say, 13 justices, 5 new ones picked by the radical Leftist Biden administration would be...
You assume the left would be just like the right, That is not how it works. The dem foolishly hope we can return to an America that both sides were treated with dignity and a degree of fairness. You rightys think the left is as corrupt as you and Trump are.

I remember a time several years ago that Roberts was a surprise jewel to the left, one that they suddenly started to like.............

the hypocrisy surrounding the idiot beliefs about SCOTUS justices, based solely upon the decisions made if it suits their purpose and how you represent it is comedy gold.

I remember a time several years ago that Roberts was a surprise jewel to the left, one that they suddenly started to like.............

the hypocrisy surrounding the idiot beliefs about SCOTUS justices, based solely upon the decisions made if it suits their purpose and how you represent it is comedy gold.
When did the left admire Roberts?!

You assume the left would be just like the right, That is not how it works. The dem foolishly hope we can return to an America that both sides were treated with dignity and a degree of fairness. You rightys think the left is as corrupt as you and Trump are.
That's an impossibility with the Left and radical Left.

He made a couple of decent decisions at first

But I saw through those when he ended the consent decree on republicans Cheating in Elections

He did that pretty early

This court has been ruined, corrupted with politics, over about 40 years.

But everything gets blamed on Trump by our deeply failed elite class.

Dont B Dumb.

Back