In "What's the World Coming To" Category

Incest is taboo, in most cultures. Most civilized cultures. I can judge a nasty mf'er, if I see or hear tell of one. Maybe it's common with the likes of you.

interesting....do you believe that conduct which you find abnormal should be prevented?........

interesting....do you believe that conduct which you find abnormal should be prevented?........

Not at all. Some folks choose to have sex with farm animals. Their choice. But oh, bitch, can't I talk about their perverted and nasty asses. Yes I can. Does it prevent them from exercising "free will"? Not in the least. After all, who am I?
You, with your twisted and bizarre logic would liken their union to my own, as perverted and an abomination. But theirs like mine is none of yours or my business. And I can say that. Can you?

And you missed my point. You don't see black people practicing, thusly. The conclusion to be drawn should be obvious.

Not at all. Some folks choose to have sex with farm animals. Their choice. But oh, bitch, can't I talk about their perverted and nasty asses. Yes I can. Does it prevent them from exercising "free will"? Not in the least. After all, who am I?
You, with your twisted and bizarre logic would liken their union to my own, as perverted and an abomination. But theirs like mine is none of yours or my business. And I can say that. Can you?

And you missed my point. You don't see black people practicing, thusly. The conclusion to be drawn should be obvious.

you are a racist. to claim black people do not engage in incest or bestiality is laughable.

you're a joke.

But theirs like mine is none of yours or my business. And I can say that. Can you?

let me understand.....are you saying their relationship is none of your business?.....or are you just saying it's none of my business......cuz I can page up and see you commenting on their business pretty easily......as a matter of fact, I think you started the thread......

Back