Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
isdrw3nphm711.jpg

If DEMOCRATS go to the real polls like they've voted here so far, it's gonna be two terms, I guess.

Legina, Legina, Legina. Do you understand the meaning of the word 'All'? (shaking head) When you ban members from a thread, you can't say "All may vote". Like Trump, you're an Idiot!

Legina, Legina, Legina. Do you understand the meaning of the word 'All'? (shaking head) When you ban members from a thread, you can't say "All may vote". Like Trump, you're an Idiot!

Jackoff, Jackoff, Jackoff, you can vote on a poll if you're threadbanned. You just aren't able to post any comments. (shaking head)

Let's see, who is banned ... evince and CFM. It never ceases to amaze me how frightened you are of other Posters. (sad really)

Let's see, who is banned ... evince and CFM. It never ceases to amaze me how frightened you are of other Posters. (sad really)

Jackoff, Jackoff, Jackoff, Desh and CFM can vote on a poll if they're threadbanned. They just aren't able to post any comments. (shaking head)

I guess that depends on who the alternative is. I would rather have an imbecile like Trump as POTUS than True Believer Pence, or that tranny chick the DNC ran. I'd be fine if we skipped to Ryan though.

I guess that depends on who the alternative is. I would rather have an imbecile like Trump as POTUS than True Believer Pence, or that tranny chick the DNC ran. I'd be fine if we skipped to Ryan though.

Undecided, then?

Evince and CFM are trolls who derail threads constantly and are virtually incapable of polite, intelligent discourse. They are perfect examples of why the capability to threadban exists. Some of us would like our threads to stay on topic and foster at least halfway respectable debate.

Evince and CFM are trolls who derail threads constantly and are virtually incapable of polite, intelligent discourse. They are perfect examples of why the capability to threadban exists. Some of us would like our threads to stay on topic and foster at least halfway respectable debate.

Wow! So now I have to remember 'evince' and 'CFM' are Trolls. Thanks. (I sure hate you people for sticking up for Legina) :(

Back