Innappropriate Jokes?

cancel2 2022

Canceled
3po6i.jpg

Reminds me of the time when I was in Arkansas having a few drinks with a friend from Manchester who was kind enough to buy a round of drinks. He then offered his glass in a toast and said "Gentlemen. The Queen." to which one of our local redneck compadres innapropriately said "Fuck the Queen." to which my British friend said "Oi mate, you canna even approach her!"

Reminds me of the time when I was in Arkansas having a few drinks with a friend from Manchester who was kind enough to buy a round of drinks. He then offered his glass in a toast and said "Gentlemen. The Queen." to which one of our local redneck compadres innapropriately said "Fuck the Queen." to which my British friend said "Oi mate, you canna even approach her!"

Your friend from Machester sounds Scottish.

Sounds as if your friend was extremely confused. Not because he seems to have spoken with a Scots accent despite being from Manchester, but because he offered to pay for a round!

Sounds as if your friend was extremely confused. Not because he seems to have spoken with a Scots accent despite being from Manchester, but because he offered to pay for a round!
Is it the Scots or the Manchesterites who have the reputation for being tight fisted with money? I don't remember but now that you mention it Mac Daddy (That's what we called our friend from Manu ....and as I told Tom......the Scots accent was mine as I don't know as I don't know how to type a Manu accent.) was tighter than a Jewish banker.

Is it the Scots or the Manchesterites who have the reputation for being tight fisted with money? I don't remember but now that you mention it Mac Daddy (That's what we called our friend from Manu ....and as I told Tom......the Scots accent was mine as I don't know as I don't know how to type a Manu accent.) was tighter than a Jewish banker.

They are actually called Mancunians, but to answer your question it's the Scots that are famously tightfisted.

There was an old professor who started every class with a vulgar joke. After one particularly nasty example, the women in the class decided to walk out the next time he started.

The professor got wind of this plot, so the next morning he walked in and said:

"Good morning, class. Did you hear the one about the shortage of whores in India?"

With that, all the women stood up and headed for the door.

"Wait, ladies," cried the professor. "The plane doesn't leave until tomorrow!"

Someone said to me that this is the backlash thread. So I checked it out and they're right. Backlash used to be fierce. It could be violent. It was threatening. It was big.

This is just so...flaccid.

I see your lips moving but all I hear is wah wah wah wah wah wah

We've come a long way baby!

Back