Insane Clown Possy's "Miracles" usurps the crown for worst song of all time

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2010/04/insane_clown_posses_miracles_v.html

Insane Clown Posse's 'Miracles' video parodied on 'Saturday Night Live'

'Aren't volcanoes just angry hills?' asks the 'Saturday Night Live' version of ICP's 'Miracles.'The Detroit hip-hop duo Insane Clown Posse has been making waves in the world of online video for the past few weeks with the release of the hysterically low-fi and naive

a single off their latest album Bang! Pow! Boom!

The music video can now safely be called viral, after being picked up by and written about in publications as diverse as MTV News and Slate.

The reason for the video's online success is the fact that it's so different from ICP's usual songs, which often include violent and angry lyrics.

"Miracles" instead focuses on the curiosities in life that the duo says "can't be explained."

Here's a pretty representative lyric sample:
"I see miracles all around me
Stop and look around, it's all astounding
Water, fire, air and dirt
F***ing magnets, how do they work?"
So it's no surprise that "Saturday Night Live" spoofed it this past week, resurrecting the characters "DJ Supersoak" and "Lil' Blaster" from a previous ICP-related parody (a spoof on a Gathering of the Juggalos infomercial).

The hosts introduced the song as "Magical Mysteries" by the "Thrilla Killa Klownz" and says that it "takes the band in a whole new direction."

The resulting video is even more hysterical than the original and includes lines such as "What's with islands? Get more land! What's with deserts? Get more sand!" and "How did God even think up dirt?"

If you haven't see the original video, watch that first (below) and then check out the second video from "SNL."

Last edited:
I can't believe these guys still exist. They made the most awful, juvenile, violent rap-rock from my childhood. And now they go in and make an awful, ignorant anti-science video. Pretty much my least favorite band of all time.

I'm sure grind will love this though.

Here's the link to the SNL parody:

[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/143249/saturday-night-live-outrageous-clown-squad-kickspit-dirt-festival"[/video]

The first video is just uncomfortable stoopid and the second one is hilarious, when ICP was talking about their kids I was thinking exactly what the spoof said. Thanks for the laff WM.

I can't wait to get home to watch these now. I mean... worse than "Smell Yo' Dick"? That's gotta be bad.

Back