Instant Pot discussion.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
The food discussions have been a hit. So with Instant Pot's being one of the newer food prep trends, I thought we needed a place for talking your favorites. What you're eating, or what you're experimenting with. I made some killer pulled pork. Took a chunk of pork shoulder, and covered it in Cuban mojo seasoning. I then braised it under pressure, with ginger ale, and guava juice. Came out amazing. Used it to make my favorite Cuban sandwiches.

I made some Brownies with Pot. Came out pretty good. The one thing with 'eating' pot over inhaling is that it comes on slower, not as quick. You have to get the seeds and stems out, that's important.

I made some Brownies with Pot. Came out pretty good. The one thing with 'eating' pot over inhaling is that it comes on slower, not as quick. You have to get the seeds and stems out, that's important.

gross man.

thc is fat soluble. simmer it in butter (seeds and stems don't matter now) - use a cheese cloth to drain the butter out of the plant matter and use the butter in your brownies.

gross man.

thc is fat soluble. simmer it in butter (seeds and stems don't matter now) - use a cheese cloth to drain the butter out of the plant matter and use the butter in your brownies.

Dude. Are you like some Gourmet or something?

The food discussions have been a hit. So with Instant Pot's being one of the newer food prep trends, I thought we needed a place for talking your favorites. What you're eating, or what you're experimenting with. I made some killer pulled pork. Took a chunk of pork shoulder, and covered it in Cuban mojo seasoning. I then braised it under pressure, with ginger ale, and guava juice. Came out amazing. Used it to make my favorite Cuban sandwiches.

I’ve been making numerous batches of mac n cheese. For the mac, 1 lb mac, 3TBL butter, salt, 1-2 tsp dry mustard. 4 minutes steam. After 4 minutes, quick release. 4 cups sharp cheddar and 2 cups other cheese. I’ve used smoke gouda or parmesan. The family prefers parm.

The other day, I had some pork loin that I thought was getting risky. I cubed it, seared it, and added stuff that was just sitting in the fridge. A can of diced tomatoes and enchilada sauce. A couple bay leaves. An onion. It was great over rice.

I like the pot, not necessarily because of the speed, but because you can be doing other things.

I’ve been making numerous batches of mac n cheese. For the mac, 1 lb mac, 3TBL butter, salt, 1-2 tsp dry mustard. 4 minutes steam. After 4 minutes, quick release. 4 cups sharp cheddar and 2 cups other cheese. I’ve used smoke gouda or parmesan. The family prefers parm.

The other day, I had some pork loin that I thought was getting risky. I cubed it, seared it, and added stuff that was just sitting in the fridge. A can of diced tomatoes and enchilada sauce. A couple bay leaves. An onion. It was great over rice.

I like the pot, not necessarily because of the speed, but because you can be doing other things.

I'd like to make my own mac n cheese eventually. I might use some of my favorite various cheeses. Maybe try some queso chihuahua, creamy goat cheese, and white cheddar. If I had the money I'd add a little truffle to it.

I'd like to make my own mac n cheese eventually. I might use some of my favorite various cheeses. Maybe try some queso chihuahua, creamy goat cheese, and white cheddar. If I had the money I'd add a little truffle to it.

Super fast. Super easy. The longest part is shredding the cheese.

I might like my kitchen gadgets. The Instant Pot is one of my favorites. I’ve got three a 6 quart Smart, a 6 quart Duo, and an 8 quart Duo. I also love sous vide cooking. I’ve got an Anova, a MY101, and two Mellows.

df8d81b29680705d3af5a8110edead5c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Use ginger beer,way more ginger than ginger ale

Back