Instead of Beeching, start clicking some ads, Givepeople who run this Forum Some Love

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
This Forum costs money to operate and unless George Soros pays the bills here(NOT), these people(STAFF?) who run this, must earn a few bucks off their website ads to pay for all the BS messages that are posted on here. If you Libs don't hep out, this will inevitably close down. I for one am going to click at least two or three ads every time I "come" online, no pun intended.

Yeah, the site does fine. There is a spot to donate if you feel so inclined. But we make enough money off black market dealings here.

You're a goddamn idiot, damo could get kicked off of adwords if google sees people on here telling each other to just click on ads.
Your little "Lenin Lighted the Way" tells the tale, you are one of the genuine Lib Demo extremest that I have talked about since my return to these Forums. Will you declare yourself a Commie, show some huevos, or maybe show some culo...Ja Ja Ja(Spanish for Ha Ha Ha) PS, all of a sudden since I said something that I thought would be helpful to this Forum, you are making a big deal out of nothing, like My Proclamation is Law or something, anything to try to skewer yours truly. I eat posters like you up for desert, no pun intended.

Back