APP - Interesting conversation with MSNBCs Underwoods

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
As I watching Joe and Mika Underwood today as they prep for their 2020 Presidential run and they were talking about Monday's debate between Bernie/Klobuchar and Graham/Cassidy on the merits of Single Payer vs bill which may come up for a vote next week

What was astonishing to me was how many of the liberals on the panel concluded that it was a BIG mistake for Bernie to debate single payer right now. The reason I find it astonishing is because I have been told by many JPP liberals that the popularity of Single Payer has never been higher.

Why would these MSNBC hosts be so adamant that Bernie not debate the merits of what they think is a superior healthcare system? It seems odd. They seemed scared.

Thank you Bernie for agreeing to this debate and assuring the dismantling of Obamacare

They know you can't debate the merits as there are none.
All they really want is to eliminate the insurance industry as it rewards responsibility and penalizes irresponsibility.

They know you can't debate the merits as there are none.
All they really want is to eliminate the insurance industry as it rewards responsibility and penalizes irresponsibility.

Well and that it will cost $32 trillion

I mean Bernie is even floating a wealth tax to pay for it

Back