Introduction!

Manatee

Verified User
Hi I'm Manatee!

I came to this forum looking to learn more about politics and more about how people view things. Hopefully I'll be able to express my own opinions somewhere. I'm excited to get started. Any tips or recommendations would be nice :) I hope I posted this in the right spot!

~Manatee

Hi I'm Manatee!

I came to this forum looking to learn more about politics and more about how people view things. Hopefully I'll be able to express my own opinions somewhere. I'm excited to get started. Any tips or recommendations would be nice :) I hope I posted this in the right spot!

~Manatee
Well, we have a spot for introductions, but we also don't really care too much so you're fine.

Welcome, hope you're made of sterner stuff than most of our boots.

I found it! I guess I just didn't look hard enough. So sorry about that.

No worries, like I said we really don't care. If it was a big deal I would have moved it. Besides, OT is for whatever. How did you find our little asylum?

Well,

My girlfriend's parents are a different political party from my own. My girlfriends like, in the middle and doesn't really care about politics. But I'm sure there will come a time where I will need to discuss things with her. I'd like to understand where the opposite party is coming from and how they think. I believe it's easier to debate when you know both sides. I'd like to learn debating techniques and sharpen up on my debating skills. I hope I came to the right place.

I basically google searched "political debate forums"

Well,

My girlfriend's parents are a different political party from my own. My girlfriends like, in the middle and doesn't really care about politics. But I'm sure there will come a time where I will need to discuss things with her. I'd like to understand where the opposite party is coming from and how they think. I believe it's easier to debate when you know both sides. I'd like to learn debating techniques and sharpen up on my debating skills. I hope I came to the right place.

I basically google searched "political debate forums"

Nope. But you're welcome to stay anyways. You might even have fun.

For some reason your name rings a bell, perhaps from another site back in the day. That seems unlikely, though, if you're new to this (I haven't posted elsewhere in ages).

Welcome aboard. Did you go out for Chinese on Christmas?

:clink:

Hi I'm Manatee!

~Manatee

welcome

For some reason your name rings a bell, perhaps from another site back in the day. That seems unlikely, though, if you're new to this (I haven't posted elsewhere in ages).

I also agree with Threedee, your name seems familiar, were you on the old AOL or Netscape boards? But anyway Welcome aboard!

Yep and I saw a movie :)

I was a government member in a gaming clan.

Back