Irans role in iraq

bob

a member named bob
http://abcnews.go.com/International/IraqCoverage/story?id=2688501

WASHINGTON, Nov. 30, 2006 — U.S. officials say they have found smoking-gun evidence of Iranian support for terrorists in Iraq: brand-new weapons fresh from Iranian factories. According to a senior defense official, coalition forces have recently seized Iranian-made weapons and munitions that bear manufacturing dates in 2006.

This suggests, say the sources, that the material is going directly from Iranian factories to Shia militias, rather than taking a roundabout path through the black market. "There is no way this could be done without (Iranian) government approval," says a senior official.

Iran and Iraq have already made several agreements and are in bed together.
so this is a suprise ? This would not have happened if we had not invaded/occupied/destabilized Iraq.

a very good argument against the "war" it would appear.

Well, I'd just like to say, I called it from the get go when we were on pol.com. And I'm making this call too:

Pull out now. Fvck this training the Iraqi Army, waiting for them to build up sufficient forces BS that everyone seems to agree on. Pull out now, we are not helping and like I've said from the start, our presence is not bringing peace to the region. Will it be $hitty when we leave? Yes. Are we quelling the violence? No. Lets cut our losses and focus on border security.

If a leader poses a serious threat, lets pull a page from teh Russians: assasinate and deny.

Well, I'd just like to say, I called it from the get go when we were on pol.com. And I'm making this call too:

Pull out now. Fvck this training the Iraqi Army, waiting for them to build up sufficient forces BS that everyone seems to agree on. Pull out now, we are not helping and like I've said from the start, our presence is not bringing peace to the region. Will it be $hitty when we leave? Yes. Are we quelling the violence? No. Lets cut our losses and focus on border security.

If a leader poses a serious threat, lets pull a page from teh Russians: assasinate and deny.
Reluctantly, I'm inclined to agree. Our presence there is just a provocation: we're doing more harm than good. It doesn't matter how good our soldiers are or how well intended our policies are. We've dug a hole out of which there simply is no graceful exit.

Yes, Iraq will be destroyed if we leave. It's going to be destroyed anyway, however. Effectively, it's already defunct and we're just watching the body decompose. We've already pushed Humpty off the wall and it's too late to do anything about that.

Reluctantly, I'm inclined to agree. Our presence there is just a provocation: we're doing more harm than good. It doesn't matter how good our soldiers are or how well intended our policies are. We've dug a hole out of which there simply is no graceful exit.

Yes, Iraq will be destroyed if we leave. It's going to be destroyed anyway, however. Effectively, it's already defunct and we're just watching the body decompose. We've already pushed Humpty off the wall and it's too late to do anything about that.

Well, you were a little more eloquent and PC, but nonetheless we agree. Watching Bush try to maneuver himself through Iraq like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. What the he|| can you do?

What the he|| can you do?
//

Make your feelings known, esp to your govt reps. And vote for those not like Bush and his gang.
Demoncrats or Republikens, take your pick. Just avoid those like the bush gang.
Avoid those with a strong bush smell lingering on them ;)

the liberal press is afraid that if they show all that stuff theat the dumb hickrednecks will get pissed and actually show more support for our staying there and kicking muslim butt, so the downplay the war thinking it will keep support for it a a lower level.

What the he|| can you do?
//

Make your feelings known, esp to your govt reps. And vote for those not like Bush and his gang.
Demoncrats or Republikens, take your pick. Just avoid those like the bush gang.
Avoid those with a strong bush smell lingering on them ;)

Well, I've done all of that and its still painful to watch.

Back