Irish shopping

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
McQuillan walked into a bar and ordered martini after martini, each time removing the olives and placing them in a jar. When the jar was filled with olives and all the drinks consumed, he started to leave.

"S'cuse me," said a customer, who was puzzled over what McQuillan had done. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing," he replied, "my wife just sent me out for a jar of olives."

McQuillan walked into a bar and ordered martini after martini, each time removing the olives and placing them in a jar. When the jar was filled with olives and all the drinks consumed, he started to leave.

"S'cuse me," said a customer, who was puzzled over what McQuillan had done. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing," he replied, "my wife just sent me out for a jar of olives."
Eh, it was funny, but us micks don't drink martinis.

Eh, it was funny, but us micks don't drink martinis.

party pooper...does this one satisfy ye

Jimy-Joe went to a pet shop and asked how many budgies were in stock. "We have 99" replied the shop owner "Give us the lot" said the Jimmy-Joe, paid for them and left. He went to a tailors shop and had 99 pockets sewn into a jacket, put a budgie in each pocket, went up to the Post Office Tower and jumped off.

He hit the ground with an almighty smack and lay there groaning until a passer-by came and asked him what had happened. "I don't know sur" he replied "but that's the last time I try that budgie jumping"

That'd be funnier to me if I knew what a budgie was. The only two uses I know are the old British metal band and my wife uses the word for parakeets.

party pooper...does this one satisfy ye

Jimy-Joe went to a pet shop and asked how many budgies were in stock. "We have 99" replied the shop owner "Give us the lot" said the Jimmy-Joe, paid for them and left. He went to a tailors shop and had 99 pockets sewn into a jacket, put a budgie in each pocket, went up to the Post Office Tower and jumped off.

He hit the ground with an almighty smack and lay there groaning until a passer-by came and asked him what had happened. "I don't know sur" he replied "but that's the last time I try that budgie jumping"

horrible.

That'd be funnier to me if I knew what a budgie was. The only two uses I know are the old British metal band and my wife uses the word for parakeets.
Because they are Budgies.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budgerigar"]Budgerigar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Back