Is AHZ a Noahide agent ?

uscitizen

Villified User
I had never even really heard of them. He seems to be at expert level on them. One must wonder why ?

One possibility , he is in seminary or the Jewish equivalent ?

naah, just can't picture that at all...

hmm

I had never even really heard of them. He seems to be at expert level on them. One must wonder why ?

One possibility , he is in seminary or the Jewish equivalent ?

naah, just can't picture that at all...

hmm

You're just incurious and simple. Some people like to know about stuff.

You're just incurious and simple. Some people like to know about stuff.
Or people aren't as worried as you are about a minority of one of the smallest minorities around. Maybe.

I find it hard to live in a constant state of fear of jewish people. Every one that I have known would have the same reaction as most on the board every time you mentioned "noahides".

Which would be "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Or people aren't as worried as you are about a minority of one of the smallest minorities around. Maybe.

I find it hard to live in a constant state of fear of jewish people. Every one that I have known would have the same reaction as most on the board every time you mentioned "noahides".

Which would be "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Or maybe it's not the number of people that matter but the power they hold. Maybe.

And yes, ignorance is rampant. And most people are willfully ignorant on anything regarding jewish supremacism. Most people are too afraid of being called a nazi to ask honest questions. that's sad. I hope you have a wonderful spot in Olam Ha Ba. You're such a good little subservient gentile.
:cof1:

Or maybe it's not the number of people that matter but the power they hold. Maybe.

And yes, ignorance is rampant. And most people are willfully ignorant on anything regarding jewish supremacism. Most people are too afraid of being called a nazi to ask honest questions. that's sad. I hope you have a wonderful spot in Olam Ha Ba. You're such a good little subservient gentile.
:cof1:
Olam Ha Ba is far less likely than Islamic Hegemony, and that is so very unlikely it is something I have no fear of as well.

What I find so illustrating about this whole conspiracy thing is how it plays so much on fear. We must fear the jew because they are all noahides.... so forth. They aren't. Very few people are noahides, among a small minority (jews) they are about an equally small minority on a per capita basis. This is an extremely small group of people with an even smaller minority of them in any position of power. In fact, almost none.

It would be fun for you to list all the "noahides" in power, and show how they eat meat, etc. They aren't "noahides" they are just convenient to mention because it helps to grow the fear. Release some of it. It isn't healthy to be constantly afraid of something that isn't going to happen.

Olam Ha Ba is far less likely than Islamic Hegemony, and that is so very unlikely it is something I have no fear of as well.

What I find so illustrating about this whole conspiracy thing is how it plays so much on fear. We must fear the jew because they are all noahides.... so forth. They aren't. Very few people are noahides, among a small minority (jews) they are about an equally small minority on a per capita basis. This is an extremely small group of people with an even smaller minority of them in any position of power. In fact, almost none.

It would be fun for you to list all the "noahides" in power, and show how they eat meat, etc. They aren't "noahides" they are just convenient to mention because it helps to grow the fear. Release some of it. It isn't healthy to be constantly afraid of something that isn't going to happen.

It is being planned. But you're right, it won't happen, but because of the vigilant, not the ignorant and politically correct.

Back