Is Cawacko still alive?

I think he offed himself after the Huskies made it 2 in a row over the very small and easily broken trojans.

USC has lost the last three home games I've been to. Standford and Arizona to end last year (I missed the home opening Virginia win this year) and then Washington on Saturday. I was literally speechless after the game (due to my rage and anger) until Sunday when the 49ers also lost on a game ending field game. At that point I broke my silence and called God every name in the book.

I tried to read Stewart Mandell's cnnsi.com college football column this morning and I couldn't because it was to painful.

I hate life and I hate football.

USC has lost the last three home games I've been to. Standford and Arizona to end last year (I missed the home opening Virginia win this year) and then Washington on Saturday. I was literally speechless after the game (due to my rage and anger) until Sunday when the 49ers also lost on a game ending field game. At that point I broke my silence and called God every name in the book.

I tried to read Stewart Mandell's cnnsi.com college football column this morning and I couldn't because it was to painful.

Funny, I thought it was a pretty excellent weekend for football.

Funny, I thought it was a pretty excellent weekend for football.
It's always good when you cheer for a winner, I mean other than the Huskies win over USC this weekend, 3d has little to cheer about being from Washington, the Mariners suck, and a rookie QB beat his SeaCocks this weekend.

It's always good when you cheer for a winner, I mean other than the Huskies win over USC this weekend, 3d has little to cheer about being from Washington, the Mariners suck, and a rookie QB beat his SeaCocks this weekend.

Its true that it is happier to cheer for a winner. I cheered for Bama when we sucked for so long. I am really enjoying being back at this level.

Gloating? Nah, just enjoying. lol

Stop going to the games, Jynx.

Stop going to the games, Jynx.

I thought of that except in the past seven years I've been to almost every home game and we lost twice in period. We lost more home games in the last four than we did in seven years combined.

I'll still go. Gotta support your school through thick and thin.

I've actually never heard the insult before, so that was a learning opportunity. Soc's just jealous of other small teams now that the Chiefs are off to an undefeated season so far (the last one left, since the Bears got penetrated by Giants) coming off of a bye week.

Back