Is GBA, MIA for a reason?

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I haven't seen GBA posting. Will he show up as someone else now, or is this an unusual occurrence?

It's very common. Legion Fag will disappear for stretches of time, and then resurface with a new ruse. I wonder if he will come back as a leftist this time around?

I guess I need to be on the lookout, for a newbie championing the bottom of the barrel leftism, to troll the right.

I wonder how Top will deal with her buddy if he's batting for the left this time. My guess is she'll deny it's him.

Heh, that's funny. She's running out of them, right *and* left. She tried to sneak back into the Goodreads group again this morning, using EE's data (age and location) to try to make us think it was him. I did a screencap of it and sent it to him and asked if that was him, because I couldn't imagine him making up yet another fake name and trying to sneak in.... if he wants in he asks straight up. And that's exactly what he said, wasn't him, if he wants in he'll ask straight up. So once again she's banned from there. Watch her whine about it tonight or tomorrow, again. Pathetic, eh?

Poor Havana Moron. I guess he thinks that his magical software makes him visible. It does not. Once again, unread.

vYb6IcO.jpg

when Legion closes one sock look to see who joined the week before.....usually there will be two and he will continue whichever one gets the most attention......

I can't keep up with all the name changes. Silly policy if you ask me.

/grins.....I remember complaining about it to the mods......who were the ones changing their names.......nothing but laughter.......but the solution is to think of all of them as Watermark.....imagine everyone with a name you don't recognize is a single worthless poster......

Back