Is grinds jpp contributor ?

I thought your name was Red Asterisks.

This site is too confusing.

i change it a lot because i'm a special snowflake

people know me because my name is red, my signature is the same, they know my posting style, etc.

I haven't actually called myself grind probably for like 5 years at this point.

i change it a lot because i'm a special snowflake

people know me because my name is red, my signature is the same, they know my posting style, etc.

I haven't actually called myself grind probably for like 5 years at this point.

If I had the power I would change my name every single day for a year to a different literary character.

If I had the power I would change my name every single day for a year to a different literary character.

users do have the power, although I think there is a time limit for you guys to do it every so often. Us mods also take requests for name changes so long as it's not like. ... as you said, an everyday thing

users do have the power, although I think there is a time limit for you guys to do it every so often. Us mods also take requests for name changes so long as it's not like. ... as you said, an everyday thing

I did not know this, but I have enough trouble logging in with the same username every day.....however, maybe I will give it a whirl once my calendar is cleared up a bit.

.....but I have enough trouble logging in with the same username every day.....

No shocker there!

giphy.gif

Grind is an affordable poster; he is benevolent and merciful, except when he smites you. He has a problem with being a player at werewolves, though, because he usually gets killed first. He is a much better omniscient ruler of the game.

Back