Is "Heck of a Job" Gonzalez on the way out?

This unraveling trainwreck is almost entertaining.

It totally would be, if you never stopped and wondered "huh...what is it the Justice Department is supposed to be doing, if they weren't busy, you know, doing this?"

Then, it gets a little scary.

I thought he'd be out one week ago. I give him one more week I guess. Honestly if it were anybody but that stubborn mf with the mentality of a two year old, W, then Alberto would have been gone a week ago.

Its what you get when you hire incompentant lackey's.

can you believe this gonzalez moron was mentioned as a supreme court nominee? He's defintely not a smooth lawyer. And he sure as heck has problems telling the truth.

Ahh... Y'all miss Dixie, don't you?..

If you want I'll run around all fire and brimstone calling y'all "pinheads" so that you can feel at home.

If you want I'll run around all fire and brimstone calling y'all "pinheads" so that you can feel at home.

I miss those pinhead posts, I'll tell you those were some of the damndest funniest things I ever read. I used to tell him that all the time. I wasn't ashamed of it.

Will you make some silly argument about how what Gonzalez said about not being involved was really the truth and we are all just pinheads for not seeing it?

It totally would be, if you never stopped and wondered "huh...what is it the Justice Department is supposed to be doing, if they weren't busy, you know, doing this?"

Then, it gets a little scary.

I thought he'd be out one week ago. I give him one more week I guess. Honestly if it were anybody but that stubborn mf with the mentality of a two year old, W, then Alberto would have been gone a week ago.

Yeah. My schadenfreude I get from watching Bush's team continue to deteriorate is overshadowed by the fact that, "this is our JUSTICE department"?

Back