is it just me or are the advertisers stepping up their game...

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
starting today I see ads not just at the top of the page but at the top of people's posts.....also I have to close a pop up ad every time I turn a page...

starting today I see ads not just at the top of the page but at the top of people's posts.....also I have to close a pop up ad every time I turn a page...

TANSTAAFL

Why do Trumpers want everything handed to them for free just because they are white supremacists?

The ads now destroy site usability and enjoyment...I know it is hard for you but please attempt to focus.
Would you be happier if Damo charged everyone $5/month for membership? How about ten cents a post? Or are you just a fucking sponge who mooches off others?

Would you be happier if Damo charged everyone $5/month for membership? How about ten cents a post? Or are you just a fucking sponge who mooches off others?

I was fine with the ads as they were for years.

This is new, and this is likely a Google attack on this site.

And by the way jack ass, I am a JPP Contributor, as every one of my posts show. .....and you are lying yet again.

Yep me too, very Annoying

Same here.

It is time for Dictator to speak.

Never heard of Adblock Plus, people? https://adblockplus.org/

Yoar welcome.

There's other options like NoScript and this other thing. Damo told me about one of 'em in talking about bypassing sign-ins to see news on the web. This one will be easy for you guys.

I suggest you try it before bitching more. Also, dump your cookies, derp!

If you need instructions on how to dump cookies placed on your computer, I can help you.

Yoar welcome.

There's other options like NoScript and this other thing. Damo told me about one of 'em in talking about bypassing sign-ins to see news on the web. This one will be easy for you guys.

If you need instructions on how to dump cookies placed on your computer, I can help you.

the wife has banned me from putting ad blocker on her kitchen computer......

I was fine with the ads as they were for years.

This is new, and this is likely a Google attack on this site.

And by the way jack ass, I am a JPP Contributor, as every one of my posts show. .....and you are lying yet again.

What did you do, #10? Give $10 once?

Yoar welcome.

I installed it two days ago....your paying attention is shit.

But we have a right to know why the performance of this site has now been so degraded by ad pushes from Google....what Damo know about this.

Also I had not installed it before because I want to sites I go to to get ad revenue, I have had to install it to make this site not super fucking annoying...this that has happened still degrades my life even using an ad block program.

I installed it two days ago....your paying attention is shit.

But we have a right to know why the performance of this site has now been so degraded by ad pushes from Google....what Damo know about this.

Also I had not installed it before because I want to sites I go to to get ad revenue, I have had to install it to make this site not super fucking annoying...this that has happened still degrades my life even using an ad block program.

I think you're doing it wrong. :dunno:

Back