Is it me....

I don't know man, I think you've been smoking seeds...

I don't mind that Detroit blues rock scene though (Jack White)...I think I've got every Black Keys (same genre) song there is known to mankind on my iPhone.

what do you think of this ZJ?

I stopped at .44 seconds...

...why do you ask? Did their weed have seeds in it? Schwag? Is that what happened, what caused the strife so's to speak? I know I would be pissed off to no end if my weed was chock full of seeds and dry without any of that sticky goodness, I wouldn't go on a killing rampage though.

btw...i live in cali...i don't smoke seeds

i can buy legal MEDICINAL quality here

I've been hearing good things about those THC extract burners, that they're clean, smooth, without anything to do with being harsh as well as being very potent...my guess is that you should give up the schwagg in favor a better, longer, cleaner buzz...

I've been hearing good things about those THC extract burners, that they're clean, smooth, without anything to do with being harsh as well as being very potent...my guess is that you should give up the schwagg in favor a better, longer, cleaner buzz...

my guess is that you have no idea if i smoke, if i did smoke, what i smoke, or what medium i use.....

I stopped at .44 seconds...

...why do you ask? Did their weed have seeds in it? Schwag? Is that what happened, what caused the strife so's to speak? I know I would be pissed off to no end if my weed was chock full of seeds and dry without any of that sticky goodness, I wouldn't go on a killing rampage though.

i'm surprised you got that out of the video. i got out of the video a music video that encapsulates some of the mid 80's instrumental music (enya et al) and uses a modern form to describe violence in a certain community.

i'm surprised you got that out of the video. i got out of the video a music video that encapsulates some of the mid 80's instrumental music (enya et al) and uses a modern form to describe violence in a certain community.

Blues, whether it be Delta, Chicago, Texas, Blues Rock, whatever...I'm hip to it as well as I'm a big fan of the blues (Charlie Musslewhite, Muddy Waters, Son House, et cetera) - weird "Enya" fruity light in the loafer jams aren't really my thing - I'm not knocking you if that's what you like - that's your prerogative crackie...just that it's not mine.

The worst was having to listen to "Deep Forrest" (like "Enya" but more of the same) all the way from Tuzla Air Base in Bosnia to Tazar, Hungary (about four and a half hours by bus) because that's what the German techno luv'n bus driver wanted to listen full blast.

No sir - not me, no way no how...even the finest weed couldn't make me listen to that shit again...

my guess is that you have no idea if i smoke, if i did smoke, what i smoke, or what medium i use.....

My guess is that you're too uptight, almost like you've got a stick shoved up your ass for the average run of the mill happy lucky go pothead.

You never did answer if you'd listened to Rush Limbaugh while you're toking up, there's a racist "white power" troll that frequents political discussion forums who loves him some Rush Limbaugh so long as he's baked out of his gord...I'm not saying you're the same poster, not at all, just that there's a lot of similarities.

Besides that THC extract burner, I would think the savvy pot smoker of this day and age would lean towards a new fangled vaporizer, certainly you would've graduated beyond a beer can or potato pipe at this stage in your life...and that bongs are so passe they're almost a social blunder these days.

My guess is that you're too uptight, almost like you've got a stick shoved up your ass for the average run of the mill happy lucky go pothead.

You never did answer if you'd listened to Rush Limbaugh while you're toking up, there's a racist "white power" troll that frequents political discussion forums who loves him some Rush Limbaugh so long as he's baked out of his gord...I'm not saying you're the same poster, not at all, just that there's a lot of similarities.

Besides that THC extract burner, I would think the savvy pot smoker of this day and age would lean towards a new fangled vaporizer, certainly you would've graduated beyond a beer can or potato pipe at this stage in your life...and that bongs are so passe they're almost a social blunder these days.

vape user, checking in. vapes fucking rule. I would call them superior in almost every way

1) cleaner, you aren't inhaling smoke
2) has minimal to no smell
3) they can often be more portable than bongs
4) you get more out of your weed...what would be one bowl or bong session can be 3-4 vape sessions with the same or even greater high. You are essentially inflating your stash by 4-5x

5) even after vaping, you can still put the vaped weed to use by using them for edibles. Here's a quick one, take some vape weed, put it on a cracker with some peanut butter, put in the oven for 10 minutes. Prepare to fly.

vape user, checking in. vapes fucking rule. I would call them superior in almost every way

1) cleaner, you aren't inhaling smoke
2) has minimal to no smell
3) they can often be more portable than bongs
4) you get more out of your weed...what would be one bowl or bong session can be 3-4 vape sessions with the same or even greater high. You are essentially inflating your stash by 4-5x

5) even after vaping, you can still put the vaped weed to use by using them for edibles. Here's a quick one, take some vape weed, put it on a cracker with some peanut butter, put in the oven for 10 minutes. Prepare to fly.

I like vaporizers, they're not very convenient though. Trying to rustle up a clear bag of weed smoke while out in the middle of the lake fishing in front of all the other anglers is a bit conspicuous to say the least...cannabis butter seems to be a more hassle free way to go, and it's just as good if not more of an upbeat funny ha ha type of high followed by a chilled out relaxed almost mellow when sobering up...a better way to maintain on the fly.

I like vaporizers, they're not very convenient though. Trying to rustle up a clear bag of weed smoke while out in the middle of the lake fishing in front of all the other anglers is a bit conspicuous to say the least...cannabis butter seems to be a more hassle free way to go, and it's just as good if not more of an upbeat funny ha ha type of high followed by a chilled out relaxed almost mellow when sobering up...a better way to maintain on the fly.

magic flight launch box.

that is all.

Back