Is it possible on this site...........

......that the moderators can prevent your posts from being seen by ANY or ALL others? I've made quite a few posts tonight with absolutely NO reaction, good or bad. This is very unusual.

There are only maybe 40+ people that come here and they can ignore whoever they want. This place is also slow at night.

......that the moderators can prevent your posts from being seen by ANY or ALL others? I've made quite a few posts tonight with absolutely NO reaction, good or bad. This is very unusual.

Have you considered that the entire Forum has put you on 'Ignore'? (just tossing that out there as a possibility)

actually it is possible.. a long time ago we had a punitive feature. but that's not what is happening in your case. you might just be making boring threads :) keep trying.

actually it is possible.. a long time ago we had a punitive feature. but that's not what is happening in your case. you might just be making boring threads :) keep trying.

That was very cruel, PP.
Look, Steve. Make another one of your idiotic Posts and I'll respond. (I don't know why people are so mean here) :(

is it possible on this board to make a poster's keyboard smell like goat cheese?........because I have noticed something strange whenever I see that domer has posted.......

source.gif

Back