Is It Wrong

Cancel7

Banned
...to hate Republicans?

If hating them is wrong, I don't want to be right!

This will make an interesting piece. I think it will be the sister piece to my "What is evil" article.

Very good.

Good question. Of course for the 29% of them that still think bush is doing a great job is it proper to either hate or pity them for their mental illness.

...to hate Republicans?

This will make an interesting piece. I think it will be the sister piece to my "What is evil" article.

Very good.

I haven't checked the latest liberal moral code but hating Republicans may be better than hating what you are REALLY pissed about.

...to hate Republicans?

No, it's a sign of a higher level of intelligence and morality.

Very good.

Party on! Sounds like an awesome article in the making. :clink:

Well, you know, on top I'm a good liberal, and recommend understanding, and I tell you that they're just ignorant.

But at night, in secret, I slaughter thousands a day. It's extremely hard to stand them and I fail.

Don't hate each other. Deep down, beneath all that fat, you're all Americans at heart.

What you need is a good war to raise morale. However, instead of targeting countries run by comical men with moustaches you need to look closer to home and unite behind Tiana's war on cats.

I think that was the purpose of the war on drugs....

Perhaps, but a war on cats is not only winnable but desirable and victimless. I've never been driven to stab a wrap of cocaine for shitting in my garden and sicking up a bird on my doorstep.

Back