Is Legion aloud to make way too many discussions in a day?

Is Legion aloud to make too many discussions?

• Total voters

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
Sometimes he has as many as eight a day, and he brings back ones from other days. Isn't there a limit for sanity sake? It's hard to read through all this crap. By the time you find something worth checking out your head is numb.

Sometimes he has as many as eight a day, and he brings back ones from other days. Isn't there a limit for sanity sake? It's hard to read through all this crap. By the time you find something worth checking out your head is numb.

There is actually a limit already in place, due to other posters. Legion Fag is likely posting the exact amount permitted by the mods to avoid being sanctioned.

There is actually a limit already in place, due to other posters. Legion Fag is likely posting the exact amount permitted by the mods to avoid being sanctioned.

Any idea what that limit is? 8 seems like quite a bit too me.

Any idea what that limit is? 8 seems like quite a bit too me.

It's probably eight. I don't think the mods have ever codified a number, on the off-chance that non-offenders may have a few days in a year where they go off and post like ten threads. When someone becomes a daily nuisance, however, they step-in a put him on a thread count.

So ... Legion posts the maximum threads a day, but has almost everyone on the Forum banned from responding to the thread topic? In turn, no one reads the thread since they can't respond to it.
Bottom Line: Mods see Legion as a mental patient and let him drone away because they see it as therapeutic?

The limit is hard coded, you can't go above it. I say remove the hard coded limit and just make it a bannable offense, hope he trips up one day.

Back