Is LOST worth it?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I never watched lost, partially because it's a serial drama and I never had the time/inclination to catch up through so many episodes, and I was also wondering if I was just going to get jerked around by the writers making up a bunch of shit and not going anywhere with it (yes im saying this as a lynch fan).

so without spoiling anything, is it worth my time or in the end is it pretty stupid?

I gave up on it two episodes into the second series.

Suspicions that the writers were simply making stuff up from episode to episode were confirmed when i heard the outcome of the concluding episode.

I won't go into details, as there are those who like to do nothing more than whinge about spoilers on the internets, but it did solve the mystery of why Hurley (the big old fat one) never appeared to lose any weight over a five year period despite a diet consisting solely of fish and coconuts and a distinct lack of cake shops.

I gave up on it two episodes into the second series.

Suspicions that the writers were simply making stuff up from episode to episode were confirmed when i heard the outcome of the concluding episode.

I won't go into details, as there are those who like to do nothing more than whinge about spoilers on the internets, but it did solve the mystery of why Hurley (the big old fat one) never appeared to lose any weight over a five year period despite a diet consisting solely of fish and coconuts and a distinct lack of cake shops.
The diet didn't consist of that... You should have watched the show.

Grind, watching the show was enjoyable, paying to watch it would be foolish.

I've never watched an episode when it was broadcast.....around year 3 I got into it and rented all the season videos till I got caught up to the end of the season......never went back and watched it when season 4 started....I hear everyone died and went to heaven.....

but it did solve the mystery of why Hurley (the big old fat one) never appeared to lose any weight over a five year period despite a diet consisting solely of fish and coconuts and a distinct lack of cake shops.

was he eating all the people who went missing?....

I've never watched an episode when it was broadcast.....around year 3 I got into it and rented all the season videos till I got caught up to the end of the season......never went back and watched it when season 4 started....I hear everyone died and went to heaven.....

if this is true what part of don't fucking spoil shit do you not understand douche nozzle?

i never watched it by the week...but i did download it (streaming) for free on netflix (up to season 5 i think) and did get into it....there was a season i didn't really like, won't say so as not to spoil...and then the later seasons picked up...but by now, i'm hooked to the story line. i'm not really that picky about details, the actors are ok, story line is ok...but i want to know what happens

i would never pay money to watch it though and it makes much more sense if you watch multiple episodes right after each other and the way its filmed, it is kind of like a movie, especially when you watch multiple episodes

I'm not even sure who you are, why should I give a shit?.....I expect you're either Watermark or Grind or that other guy I can't even remember what his original name was.....you're all interchangeable......

What does who he is have to do with you being unable to shut your pie hole and not give out spoilers?

It's called being a decent person, you incredible douche!

JEEUBS...he just got through saying he didn't want to be spoiled...

I liked it. It did get a bit absurd, but I watched it start to finish free online. I started watching it when I was snowed in in Milwaukee just to see home. And I was actually very satisfied with the ending.

I abandoned it in the third season when it seemed like all they were going to do for that season was to play the first two seasons again from someone else's perspective.

Back