APP - Is Mueller really relying on Manafort?

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
Something that seems very odd about the Manafort trial.

For one, this was an investigation the FBI had going back five years and they never pursued charges then. They could have kept Manafort from ever being on Trump's campaign by charging him.

Conventional wisdom among the Democrat Media Industrial Compex and JPP liberals is that Manafort has dirt on President Trump and his "collusion" with Putin to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.

Based on all of the charges, Manafort is faced with 300 years in prison (essentially life) for crimes that typically get 1-3 years

So the question is why hasn't Manafort flipped? One would think he could have spared himself this trial a long, long time ago.

There can only be two answers

1) Manafort is the most loyal person in the world and really believes in President Trump - This seems unlikely because I don't know many people that are willing to take a 300 year prison sentence for anyone. I can't see why given the short time Manafort was involved with the campaign that he would be that loyal to Trump. Some would argue that he is holding out for a pardon. But that would be the dumbest thing because a pardon of Manafort would be politically risky for Trump.

2) There is nothing to flip on. Manafort can't provide any information - This seems like the most likely option

I am 95% certain Manafort will be convicted of some crimes even thought Mueller is running a shoddy prosecution. What I am 100% sure of is that nothing will come out of this that will stick to Trump. So the question remains. Will this be enough for our friends on the left?

Something that seems very odd about the Manafort trial.

For one, this was an investigation the FBI had going back five years and they never pursued charges then. They could have kept Manafort from ever being on Trump's campaign by charging him.

Conventional wisdom among the Democrat Media Industrial Compex and JPP liberals is that Manafort has dirt on President Trump and his "collusion" with Putin to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.

Based on all of the charges, Manafort is faced with 300 years in prison (essentially life) for crimes that typically get 1-3 years

So the question is why hasn't Manafort flipped? One would think he could have spared himself this trial a long, long time ago.

There can only be two answers

1) Manafort is the most loyal person in the world and really believes in President Trump - This seems unlikely because I don't know many people that are willing to take a 300 year prison sentence for anyone. I can't see why given the short time Manafort was involved with the campaign that he would be that loyal to Trump. Some would argue that he is holding out for a pardon. But that would be the dumbest thing because a pardon of Manafort would be politically risky for Trump.

2) There is nothing to flip on. Manafort can't provide any information - This seems like the most likely option

I am 95% certain Manafort will be convicted of some crimes even thought Mueller is running a shoddy prosecution. What I am 100% sure of is that nothing will come out of this that will stick to Trump. So the question remains. Will this be enough for our friends on the left?

I doubt that anything will ever be enough for the left, Comrade D.

Back