Is OK to keep evince from voting.

Pretty sad how you would make fun of your fucking assholes commiting crimes against democracy.

Your little party has worked to keep Americans from voting for decades now.

Its who your party is and in good part why people of color dont vote for your sick asses.

Anyone who would vote for a republican is a part of this scam on the people and is willing to put a knife in the heart of the whole reason our country is beloved world round.

To you its funny.

Its just a cute little joke.

To me its democracy at stake and every election you laugh off these fuckers stabbing to death the most precious right we have the more you proove you are traitors.

Now tell me why the "liberal" media does not report on these court cases when they come up every fucking elelction?

Desh, since we know your concern is in no way partisan but strictly for the good of the country may I recommend John Fund's (of the Wall St Journal) book called 'Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy'.

You may be shocked, as I definitely was, that Democrats participate in voter fraud like Republicans do. It was quite an eye opener for me.

Desh, since we know your concern is in no way partisan but strictly for the good of the country may I recommend John Fund's (of the Wall St Journal) book called 'Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy'.

You may be shocked, as I definitely was, that Democrats participate in voter fraud like Republicans do. It was quite an eye opener for me.
She doesn't believe you.

how can you think for one second that its OK to keep legal voters from voting?

I would not support cheating Americans out of their vote by anyone or any party.

Back