APP - is religious freedom being used or misused in our nation?

is religious freedom being used or misused in our nation?

• properly used

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mostly misued

• misued

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted about even but now that I think about it, at times it can be misused

as an example of misuse

consider the fact that the mormons poured millions into the ca yes on prop 8 as or the various clerics that use their pulpit to endorse or oppose candidates and propositions

as an example of misuse

consider the fact that the mormons poured millions into the ca yes on prop 8 as or the various clerics that use their pulpit to endorse or oppose candidates and propositions

Yeah, that's the big problem with religion today: thank you Ronald Reagan. The "mormans" proper didn't spend a dime: the minions did.

as an example of misuse

Indeed. Very good memory because I remember that, especially the countless commercials influencing people thinking that teachers would teach homosexuality in schools by reading books regarding homosexual characters.

Indeed. Very good memory because I remember that, especially the countless commercials influencing people thinking that teachers would teach homosexuality in schools by reading books regarding homosexual characters.

the right wing does not seem to have any problem lying when it for their 'just' cause

Which is unfortunate because it further demonizes the LGBT community

fortunately, not all mormons toe the church line when it comes to lying, just too many

but, so seems to be the nature of the more fanatical adherents to most beliefs.

oh well

fortunately, not all mormons toe the church line when it comes to lying, just too many

but, so seems to be the nature of the more fanatical adherents to most beliefs.

oh well

Indeed which raises the question on whether fanatics are the ones that are screaming the loudest and are the most influential in this country.

Indeed which raises the question on whether fanatics are the ones that are screaming the loudest and are the most influential in this country.

old saying, the squeaky wheel gets the most attention..not to mention those with the most money for ads usually get their way

Back