Is the USA ready for an Italian President

klaatu

Fusionist
Or a woman President?

Or an Hispanic President?

I thought Id ask since someone else asked this same question about a Black President ....

I don't know... You know how people feel about Italians in the South. You always hear them making those Italian jokes and such. And in the North it's all just hidden stereotyping... the quiet elitism that background of derogatory anti-Italian sentiment...

Mamma mia that is a spicy meata balla !

How about a hillbilly president ?
Hillbillyism is an American built society.
It is somewhat associatested with it's wider spread cousin cousin society of redneckism ;)

Mamma mia that is a spicy meata balla !

Hillbillyism is an American built society.
It is somewhat associatested with it's wider spread cousin cousin society of redneckism ;)

Jimmy Carter? Can you get any closer to Hillbillyism than him ... remember Billy and Billy Beer? How about Jimmy's Mama?

I don't know... You know how people feel about Italians in the South. You always hear them making those Italian jokes and such. And in the North it's all just hidden stereotyping... the quiet elitism that background of derogatory anti-Italian sentiment...

Unlike Mario Cuomo ... Giuliani has his record on fighting the Mob going for him .... it should squash any attempts at association...

On the Hispanic front ..Bill Richardson has his name going for him... Richardson does not immediately bring visions of Julio down by the School Yard ...

And Hillary...well she's Hillary ... no one has ever accused her of baking cookies....

Jimmy Carter? Can you get any closer to Hillbillyism than him ... remember Billy and Billy Beer? How about Jimmy's Mama?

Don't show your northern stereotype ;)

Carter was a nuclear engineer and a successfull businessman.

You really don't have a clue about hillbillys do you Klaatu ?
Hillbillys are not from GA anymore than Buckeyes are from Alaska.

Im from Tampa... but my dad's from Montgomery and I spent plenty of time in Alabama!

Well I lived way down south for 8+ years ... but Boca Raton could hardly be considered South... its more like a hybrid of Rodeo Drive meets Manhattan meets Addison Mizner
FL is not really "the south" it is something else altogether.

We had that with the Clintons.... ever notice ... take the letters from 'Hillary" and "Bill" and with a slight twist you get Hillbilly, AR?

An interesting fact that the media just didn't run with ;)

Back