Is this funny or what?

The Ugly Truth

Verified User
I was perusing a discussion of whether the Illuminati are real, and this is what one guy posted.

"The Illuminati are just a paranoid fantasy held by conspiracy theorists who believe in this ridiculous fiction only because they have been manipulated by a secret cabal of vastly powerful puppet masters."

What do you think?

I was perusing a discussion of whether the Illuminati are real, and this is what one guy posted.

"The Illuminati are just a paranoid fantasy held by conspiracy theorists who believe in this ridiculous fiction only because they have been manipulated by a secret cabal of vastly powerful puppet masters."

What do you think?
I think it would've been very cool to live in Europe in the 18th century.

You want funny...

Iwgaakaabishiikwe
"Okay then. I have five kids. All five of them were taught how to shoot. Three of them served in the U.S. military; one of them qualified as expert marksman even though she's a markswoman. I never saw a gun myself till I was an adult and an abusive ex held his borrowed .38 to my head and said he'd blow my brains out if I talked back to him one more time. I could have cowered but I don't do that shit. I'm a gun owner-by-proxy (inherited a lil arsenal) and know how to shoot. Well.

But keep on assuming that those of us who respect both firearms and the 1st and 2nd Amendments are cowards ripe for the harvest. You could be in for a surprise."

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...kout-Day/page3

I thought she hated "gun humpers"?

You want funny...

Iwgaakaabishiikwe
"Okay then. I have five kids. All five of them were taught how to shoot. Three of them served in the U.S. military; one of them qualified as expert marksman even though she's a markswoman. I never saw a gun myself till I was an adult and an abusive ex held his borrowed .38 to my head and said he'd blow my brains out if I talked back to him one more time. I could have cowered but I don't do that shit. I'm a gun owner-by-proxy (inherited a lil arsenal) and know how to shoot. Well.

But keep on assuming that those of us who respect both firearms and the 1st and 2nd Amendments are cowards ripe for the harvest. You could be in for a surprise."

Hmmmmmm....that's what she said....

What do you think?

I agree..

You want funny...

Iwgaakaabishiikwe

She brags about her kids being in the military but then shows utter disdain for us that served, not to mention other numerous flip flops. To use an old cliché "She speak with forked tongue".

She brags about her kids being in the military but then shows utter disdain for us that served, not to mention other numerous flip flops. To use an old cliché "She speak with forked tongue".
Yep....that's for sure...

What do you think?

sarcasm

You want funny...

Iwgaakaabishiikwe

you are a gun humper

she is a gun owner

Um

which party was it that LIED non stop about an American war hero named John Kerry?

how does the right treat their own John McCain

Max Cleland?

Tammy duckworth?

the gold star parents?

the widows of recently lost (if they are black) service members?

You want funny...

Iwgaakaabishiikwe

She is an internet tough gal!

Um

which party was it that LIED non stop about an American war hero named John Kerry?

how does the right treat their own John McCain

Max Cleland?

Tammy duckworth?

the gold star parents?

the widows of recently lost (if they are black) service members?

Which party paid for a dossier in order to get a FISA warrant on their political opponent?

Back