Is This Normal?

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
I was talking to my sister on the phone this morning, my twin sister, and she brought up something that happened 32 years ago. She's been a bitch to me for decades now and now I know why. Our dad gave us a car on our 16th birthday...a 1984 Pontiac Fiero. I also had a car of my own, a 1969 Camaro SS, I brought it home as a basket case when I was 13 and spent 3 years putting it back together, I was the neighborhood fix-it kid. Anyway, after a few months the Fiero put a rod through the block and it was toast. My sister thought I did it on purpose and never forgave me for it. I just found out this morning.

32 years and never brought it up until now? And she thinks I am in the wrong.

Pontiac ruined it,worse standard shifting car I ever drove.

There was a problem with the main seal on those cars too. When they worked they were fun to drive but there were serious problems with those cars. And she thinks I sabotaged the car so she was beholden to me for transportation.

I was talking to my sister on the phone this morning, my twin sister, and she brought up something that happened 32 years ago. She's been a bitch to me for decades now and now I know why. Our dad gave us a car on our 16th birthday...a 1984 Pontiac Fiero. I also had a car of my own, a 1969 Camaro SS, I brought it home as a basket case when I was 13 and spent 3 years putting it back together, I was the neighborhood fix-it kid. Anyway, after a few months the Fiero put a rod through the block and it was toast. My sister thought I did it on purpose and never forgave me for it. I just found out this morning.

Surely you can make up something more realistic than this. I have total confidence in you.

There was a problem with the main seal on those cars too. When they worked they were fun to drive but there were serious problems with those cars. And she thinks I sabotaged the car so she was beholden to me for transportation.

I remember the gears were way to far apart.Needed at least a 5 speed

that's why it's always important to be straight up with people. if i have a grudge against someone i tell them. no surprises.

Back