Is Trump Regime endorsing Communism?

Jack

Verified User
I thought 'Free Health Care' was a form of Communism.
Now, I've been informed that the COVID vaccine will be distributed 'free' to anyone.

This is right out of the Cuban playbook of 'Free Health Care for the Masses'.

Now, I've been informed that the COVID vaccine will be distributed 'free' to anyone.

First of all it's not "free" so out of the box you re talking like an idiot. Next communism is the govt control of the means of production. Did the govt produce the vaccine? Lastly and most insidiously you cunts have scared people so much about this fucking virus that if someone dared to charge a fee for it you whining fucking pussies would wail about how big pharma prefers profits to helping people. Shut the fuck up you wouldn't like an idiot.

You should invest heavily in the Medical Research stocks- RIGHT NOW!

Because no- the vaccine will not be free for just anyone. The American Government (meaning the Taxpayers- except for Donald Trump who doesn't pay his fair share) will be spending billions to obtain the vaccine.

And as early as February, you will be able to go down to your neighborhood Walgreens or CVS and pay under $50 for it- and stay out of the mile long gimme lines!

You should invest heavily in the Medical Research stocks- RIGHT NOW!

Because no- the vaccine will not be free for just anyone. The American Government will be spending billions to obtain the vaccine.

And as early as February, you will be able to go down to your neighborhood Walgreens or CVS and pay under $50 for it- and stay out of the mile long gimme lines!

it's gonna flop. nobody wants death vaccine.

it's gonna flop. nobody wants death vaccine.

No one wanted shit on their face either- but yet 73,000,000 people still voted for Donald Trump!

tenor.gif

Well, Trump has the Magic R, so he's protected from being a Communist.

Back