Is U.S. Sovereignty Important to You?

U.S. Sovereignty: Yes, No, Who Cares?

• No. I hate the thought of not being a part of something bigger

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No. When I say I'm ready for change, I mean I'm REALLY ready for it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not nearly as important as other issues we're facing.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes. It's one of our defining characteristics

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes. Because we're destined to be the greatest nation on earth

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I like sovereignty, but only if it means loosening our borders

• Oh, Granule. Why must you worry, so?

• Total voters
Do you not understand the questions? Is the subject matter too complex for you?

Well, when you have sovereignty as the topic and then go off on a tangent about being "destined" for "greatness", I have to question both what the hell you're talking about and if you know what sovereignty actually is.

Well, when you have sovereignty as the topic and then go off on a tangent about being "destined" for "greatness", I have to question both what the hell you're talking about and if you know what sovereignty actually is.
It's one of several options on an opinion poll. Is that somehow a JPP violation? If so, please put your nose to the screen and find it on the rules page. I'll wait.

Last edited:
It's one of several options on an opinion poll. Is that somehow a JPP violation? If so, please put your nose to the screen and find it on the rules page. I'll wait.

No, being retarded isn't a rules violation otherwise you'd have been banned long ago. But if you were looking for some sort debate or discussion, the impetus behind your poll might have been nice.

No, being retarded isn't a rules violation otherwise you'd have been banned long ago. But if you were looking for some sort debate or discussion, the impetus behind your poll might have been nice.
It's a simple question, professor. Why don't you stop being a self loving prick and make a choice? If you don't like any of the options, then provide your own answer that is relevant to the question.

My god; I have to teach a moderator how to post in a public forum?

It's a simple question, professor. Why don't you stop being a self loving prick and make a choice? If you don't like any of the options, then provide your own answer that is relevant to the question.

My god; I have to teach a moderator how to post in a public forum?
Ok, my answer is you are a retard and only one option you provided deals with sovereignty in any way.

OK, kids; a little more specificity for you:

Sometimes I get the feeling that people (especially liberals) don't give a shit what happens just so long as diversity, gay rights and abortion are woven into the very fabric of this country.

The question is simple. Do you value our sovereignty, and if so, under what conditions? I can ask this question because the U.S. is not what it once was. Morals are declining, Christianity is becoming a swear word, and liberals are barking about validating ID's.

Sometimes I get the feeling that people (especially liberals) don't give a shit what happens just so long as diversity, gay rights and abortion are woven into the very fabric of this country.

The question is simple. Do you value our sovereignty, and if so, under what conditions? I can ask this question because the U.S. is not what it once was. Morals are declining, Christianity is becoming a swear word, and liberals are barking about validating ID's.
None of those things are related to sovereignty.

They all relate. They are the result of what happens when godless philosophies infest this country. It's happening right under your nose, but you're too drunk and stupid to see it.

No...they don't. Like I said in the beginning, you don't know what sovereignty is or how it applies to a nation. Quit using words you don't know the meaning of.

Oh God. You see, you're asking loaded questions.

U.S Soverignty is not in danger because we give women, minority or gays rights, because I see U.S Soverignty, as a microcosmic reflection of individual liberties. I mean, how can you talk about sovereignty when you're willing to restrict the liberties of others? Sounds quite contrary.

As for liberals, well I can only speak for myself when I say that according rights and liberties for others endangers nobody, neither the individual nor the collective body. It is conservative fearmongering that which continues to be pervasive in society

"Why do the gays expose their sexuality to the world?"

"If we give gays rights, my kid may be taught homosexuality at school."

Funny, men have no problem teaching their children Contemporary Christian Homophobic values but have no qualms with women showing their tits and pussy in magazines, or billboards, or T.V commercials. We rather be silent of patriarchal sexual degradation towards women, but roar when gays just wants a clerk to marry them.

And what of the Christian values of marriage? What does 50% divorce rate tell about this so-called Christian country? What about homelessness? Racism, sexism, xenophobic attitudes?

What is your response?

Here let me help you:

Pot meet kettle.

Sovereignty, to rightists, means that the US has an absolute right to do whatever it wants and squash the sovereignty of whoever it wants. To rightists, the US is like the kid in the schoolyard that failed a grade, and is bigger than everyone else, so has a right to all their lunch money.

Back