Is watermark part of the deepstate now?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
He moved to washington D.C., is a ginger (so you know he's already against society), rides a bicycle like a communist. He is a D.C. insider with a hatred for patriotism. What kind of code is he writing? He's very suspicious. Now he has adopted symbols of the illumanati. Does he enjoy spirit cooking? Have they gotten to him?

He moved to washington D.C., is a ginger (so you know he's already against society), rides a bicycle like a communist. He is a D.C. insider with a hatred for patriotism. What kind of code is he writing? He's very suspicious. Now he has adopted symbols of the illumanati. Does he enjoy spirit cooking? Have they gotten to him?

Riding a bike like a communist? You try living in a city with traffic like the DMV, and see yourself turn into the same.

The staff around this place is pretty damn weird.

Grind seems a bit off, and gets to acting like an obnoxious braggart enough. Also the one has that boob lady pic I really dislike, but other than that it's not bad. I'm not sure what made the choices for mods. I believe it was just people the originator of JPP knew.

Grind seems a bit off, and gets to acting like an obnoxious braggart enough. Also the one has that boob lady pic I really dislike, but other than that it's not bad. I'm not sure what made the choices for mods. I believe it was just people the originator of JPP knew.

I am the essence of JPP. This site exists because of me. It was born through my rebellion. We are satans fallen angels, and this is our new hell.

I am the essence of JPP. This site exists because of me. It was born through my rebellion. We are satans fallen angels, and this is our new hell.

Nah. It's more like a Kindergarten-in-Hell with a single adult in charge -- Covfefe -- while you RW tard bullies run amok eating the paste and crayons and having poo accidents in the classroom. lol

Nah. It's more like a Kindergarten-in-Hell with a single adult in charge -- Covfefe -- while you RW tard bullies run amok eating the paste and crayons and having poo accidents in the classroom. lol

Naw, Damo is the adult in charge. Rana will be the first to tell you what a naughty girl she is.

Incidentally, my spell-checker is sexist, because it offered boy, but not girl, after I typed naughty.

Could this obnoxious bint have her tongue any further up Rana's rectum?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Durrrrrrrr I'm not exactly being subtle about this. Praise Soros!

I did some spirit cooking with your mom last night. ;)

Back