Is Webbway the most honest Republican on JPP?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

Is Webbway the most honest Republican on JPP?

• Yes he is

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Oh, Hell yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
G

Guns Guns Guns

Unlike the rest of the Republicans, he doesn't dissemble, hide behind euphemisms, use cowardly code-words or deny his inner Republican in any way.

He calls a spade a...community organizer.

More Republicans should man-up and be honest about their views.

Do you agree?

yeah thats it...all republicans, every single one of them are racists and community organizer is the code word for a racial epithet...the secret is now out

no, \\\|/// is not a troll

:rolleyes:

yeah thats it...all republicans, every single one of them are racists and community organizer is the code word for a racial epithet...the secret is now out no, \\\|/// is not a troll :rolleyes:

Widdle Yurtsies feewings all hurt? Him not getting enough attention?

I suppose I could start a poll for most dishonest Republican, but what's the point? It's you.

yeah troll, my feelings are really hurt that you have to troll to get the attention you so desperately need. this thread is nothing but a cry out for attention. well, i gave you some, so stop crying, its alright little troll, there, there. all republicans are racist, community organizer is just an evil republican code word, sleep tight little troll.

:)

Unlike the rest of the Republicans, he doesn't dissemble, hide behind euphemisms, use cowardly code-words or deny his inner Republican in any way.

He calls a spade a...community organizer.

More Republicans should man-up and be honest about their views.

Do you agree?

Shut up, SM.

Back