Isnt it odd.....

If he's 18 years old, he isn't a kid, now is he? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Better think on that one stoney. Just sayin'

;)

If he's 18 years old, he isn't a kid, now is he? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Better think on that one stoney. Just sayin'

;)

Avoiding what I said again I see. Dont blame you... ;)Talking about the sick people who actually HOPE for that.

Avoiding what I said again I see. Dont blame you... ;)Talking about the sick people who actually HOPE for that.

You mean I'm ignoring your whining little baby boy snowflake post? Nope. I responded to it directly. Whatever happens to the young man, he should have thought about that before he killed two people in cold blood. You won't find me cheering for it, I'm too busy laughing at your whiny ass.

;);)

You mean I'm ignoring your whining little baby boy snowflake post? Nope. I responded to it directly. Whatever happens to the young man, he should have thought about that before he killed two people in cold blood. You won't find me cheering for it, I'm too busy laughing at your whiny ass.

;);)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...... You lost before it even began. :laugh:

Are you one of the racists that believe that straight black men are more prone to engage in homosexual acts too?

Cut from the same cloth of a lot of other leftists. Imagine being soooooooooo racist to believe that black people are so lame that they dont even as much as have state issued I.D's or drivers licences. :palm: How fucking absolutely insulting!

I dont know what kind of people some of you hang around but every black person I know have both Im quite sure.

That so many of the so called intelligent moral high ground board lefties spend an awful lot of time fantasizing and cheering for an 18 year old kid to be beaten, raped, and sodomized? :thinking:

Imagine being THAT hate filled and disturbed.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?159217-Hero-Flashes-White-Power-Sign

No worse than people like you condoning and supporting terrorism. Isn't that going to be bad for business?

Regardless, I support the rule of law and justice for victims. If Kyle goes to prison for murder, then that's on him.

If people label you and your business to be supporting terrorism, that's your problem.

No worse than people like you condoning and supporting terrorism. Isn't that going to be bad for business?

Regardless, I support the rule of law and justice for victims. If Kyle goes to prison for murder, then that's on him.

If people label you and your business to be supporting terrorism, that's your problem.

:sadbaby:

Kyle appears to have down's syndrome. maybe that will be a factor in how long he must go to prison for cold-blooded murder. regardless of who goes to prison or why, only sick ass deviants believe criminals in jail should be able to assault them in anyway.....

;);)

Shut up Dutch!

Shut up Concart!

Shut up Concart!

There's no need to be sensitive. Everyone knows but very few care. My interest is trying to understand why you are so angry about things in general, especially Trump, and why you are oversensitive to some topics like sock puppets, a legal and often used** feature of JPP.

**only by spineless assholes and, no relation between the two, forum authority figures. :thup:

There's no need to be sensitive. Everyone knows but very few care. My interest is trying to understand why you are so angry about things in general, especially Trump, and why you are oversensitive to some topics like sock puppets, a legal and often used** feature of JPP.

**only by spineless assholes and, no relation between the two, forum authority figures. :thup:

Because you are lying Concart!

Back