Israeli Ground Forces Commander resigns.

moon

Satire for Sanity
Many lower-ranking IOF personnel have also had more than enough of stomach-churning Jewish atrocities against Arabs.

However, their resignations will not spare them in the war-crimes courts.

resigns.jpg

Israel has destroyed itself just as so many on my grapevine said they were doing.....now the radical government is trying to start a war with Iran that the military wants no part of.....which is likely why so many are leaving both the military and the country....the government is not acting in the best interests of the people.

The story of the modern West.

JPP's prosemitic contingent never respond to any news critical or negative about genocidal Israel- because they know full well that the Israelis are degenerate assholes on the wrong side of the law.

JPP's prosemitic contingent never respond to any news critical or negative about genocidal Israel- because they know full well that the Israelis are degenerate assholes on the wrong side of the law.
I was recently listening to someone on my grapevine say that not of few of the people I call The New Slavers brag behind closed doors to their ilk about being demonic....they not only know but they like it.

WOKE is revenge against God for the crime of being Jordan Peterson says.

Its a fit.

Back