It is about oil !

uscitizen

Villified User
Notice how the about oil argument is going the same way as the WMD argument on the Iraq war.
Some now say it was not only about oil...
I guess next will be.
Well we could not let the oil go to terrorist nations.
Then
Well they could not manage it anyway.
sigh....

Yeah it got a lot chaper with the invasion didn't it
Tapspin ?

spent 1/2 trillion and it went up 30% or more , Yep it has been really cheap.
and that is just in dollars that wanna be elitists like you claim to understand.
Lets not teven talk about the thens of thousands of our boys and girls killed and maimed. or the perhaps 1 milion killed in Iraq...
Yep really cheap, anyway you look at it.

Last edited:
We all know that he flunked economics 101, but went to work for an oil company sweeping floors and is now an expurt.

If you going to lie like that usc you should have lied about your lack of education.
Oil would be $200 bbl and gas $10 gal at least if Sadam were left to control Kuwait

Umm this is not about the first Gulf was einstein....
keep on track there.

Just pick back up your broom and quit using every vacant terminal you pass by on your sweeping.

again with the ged moron logic
you can't separate Gulf one from two if your using oil.
Unless you want to look like the ged moron you are.
If they had zero oil we woulndn't have gone either time in my book

Correct, but this time Sadam had not invaded anyone, not had assisted in the 911 attack....all that was settled long before Bush II inveded Iraq.

You really are going to get into trouble if you don't get back to sweeping...

no one was more anti war on either one then me.
Like I said no oil we don't go either time, oil is what makes the region of strategic importance.

I don't dissagree with jr looking for revenge, buddy Uncle VP wouldn't let him go were it not for the oil.

Back