It is booger-freezing cold outside...

Nice, its 31* in Olympia (where I currently am) as well as Seattle (where I'll be tomorrow), but the weather.com site says that windchill makes it feel 25* here and 23* up there.

It's booger freezing cold in MS too.

And by that, I mean about 55 degrees. Freezing my ass off!

Coldest place I've ever been was DC. It was in the negatives all the time there.

It's booger freezing cold in MS too.

And by that, I mean about 55 degrees. Freezing my ass off!

Coldest place I've ever been was DC. It was in the negatives all the time there.

It got a lot colder than that 4 years ago when I was in Biloxi. Down to around 26-28* - why's it so warm now?

You must've went during a bad time. It's very rare that it gets that cold, if it does it does for just a day or two.

Yeah, I was there from 5 Nov 2004 - 26 Jan 2005 (a slight break for Christmas), and from about 10 Dec - 10 Jan, we would be ordered out in winter gear (field jackets and leather gloves - they wouldn't allow us to wear our ear flaps down because uniformity over the matter was nearly impossible). The breeze would cut through like daggers and I hated standing in formations when it happened. At least in Seattle, which is surrounded by hills on most sides, there isn't much of a wind current, so while Seattle was a couple of degrees colder (I checked the weather stats at the time), we had a much worse chill factor. Interesting that you should mention that about my experience being abnormal - I'll have to look it up now.

You should. He makes shit up all the time.

Plus it's been in the 30s here in Bama all this week so I'm inclined not to trust him.

http://mystic-places.blogspot.com/2007/06/biloxi.html

The Keesler Air Force Base has two haunted areas which include the 334th training squadron and the 338th training squadron. An airman hung himself in one of the wings of the 334th training squadron. For awhile the wing was closed due to less students, however, once the wing was reopened strange things began to occur. Here is where the male dormitories were for the new students. When going down the hall the lights would flicker and the hallway would become extremely cold. Two airmen that knew nothing of the story of the hanging were given the room as their sleeping quarters. The bed on the right side of the room is where the airman was found that hung himself. Strange things started occurring to the student in this bed.

Hey, I'm still not finding much. I was in the afore mentioned 334th Sq. in the blog, which explains why it still had such a small pop. while I was there, but I was not aware of any ghosts. Suicide must have been an Air Traffic Control student, since the rest of us where not there long enough to get that depressed (unless they already were from Basic, the way I was). They had 16 weeks, my class (also a radar field) was 8 weeks, and now its since been cut down to 4.

Yeah, I was there from 5 Nov 2004 - 26 Jan 2005 (a slight break for Christmas), and from about 10 Dec - 10 Jan, we would be ordered out in winter gear (field jackets and leather gloves - they wouldn't allow us to wear our ear flaps down because uniformity over the matter was nearly impossible). The breeze would cut through like daggers and I hated standing in formations when it happened. At least in Seattle, which is surrounded by hills on most sides, there isn't much of a wind current, so while Seattle was a couple of degrees colder (I checked the weather stats at the time), we had a much worse chill factor. Interesting that you should mention that about my experience being abnormal - I'll have to look it up now.

Well I live north of Biloxi. Of course there would be wind chill on the beach but it's like 60 degrees where I am right now. And you are full of shit.

Here's my weather forecast for the week in the middle of December:

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Hsw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=39573+weather&spell=1"]403 Forbidden[/ame]

Back