APP - It must be really bad for the democrat party

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
Getting my daily dose of Morning Shmo and they are literally freaking out right now about the democrat party’s chances of winning in November.

Joey Underwood is really off the rails

Has it finally dawned on them?

Don’t get overconfident. Just get out and vote. We can keep the House and Senate and deliver the left a major blow heading into 2020

The wife and I voted last night, both straight party line Republican.

A neighbor gal, friend of ours, was campaigning with three others in front of the polling place for 'rat candidates. She called out "Oh, we know how you're going to vote..." as we approached. Gave them the two thumps up and replied "Making America Great, Again."

The wife and I voted last night, both straight party line Republican.

A neighbor gal, friend of ours, was campaigning with three others in front of the polling place for 'rat candidates. She called out "Oh, we know how you're going to vote..." as we approached. Gave them the two thumps up and replied "Making America Great, Again."

Mika and Joe Underwood are really starting to freak out.

When they were talking about the polls this morning I wasn’t sure if they were trying to make themselves feel good or trying to propagandize voters

This migrant invasion heading to our southern border was a political gift to Trump.

Dems don’t know what to do. They are stuck.

If they say what they really mean they will embolden the right. If they try to lie, Trump traps them and they risk alienating their open borders end ICE base

Back