It snowed again

Global warming.

The 2000s were the hottest decade globally on record, 2010 was the hottest year globally on record so far.

In other words, kill yourself, you stupid ignorant prole. "Global warming" /= "there will necessarily always be a deficit of unusually cold days per a year in my local area".

Last edited:
Stupidity this hard should lead to automatic revoking of engineering licenses, and a review of whether or not you're worthy of American citizenship.

Mississippi is one of the only places in the world where it hasn't been unusually warm this winter compared to the past 40 years:

OiLo7.png

Last edited:
Watching southerners drive in the snow is the highest form of comedy, especially in their lifted trucks and/or SUVs.

It's the "Floridiots" in the High Country of NC that are really funny. The area is polluted with their summer homes, since it is the southernmost where you don't need air conditioning, and occasionally one ventures north during the winter. No lie I've been behind one doing 2 miles per hour in 2" of snow.

The last time it snowed here was 11 years ago, besides the snow we had last month.

At my home in Perkinston, the only time it's ever snowed in my life was '93, where we got a couple of inches.

Last edited:
Back