It Snowed in Texas

I’m worried about my plants, my Bird of Paradise, especially, the hibiscus are pretty hardy. I took my grandson out for a snowball fight! Doesn’t happen here too often.

Hope the plants are okay.
I don't ever remember snow in the four years I lived in Houston.
There was the occasional ice storm, bringing the city to a standstill because Texans don't know how to cope with ice.
I went to work once after an ice storm, and the only other guy that showed up to work that day? A dude from Minnesota!

Snowball fights was one of the best things about being a kid...that, and sledding!

I’m worried about my plants, my Bird of Paradise, especially, the hibiscus are pretty hardy. I took my grandson out for a snowball fight! Doesn’t happen here too often.

I still have some flowers blooming in my garden in December. Pretty incredible for Pittsburgh.

Hope the plants are okay.
I don't ever remember snow in the four years I lived in Houston.
There was the occasional ice storm, bringing the city to a standstill because Texans don't know how to cope with ice.
I went to work once after an ice storm, and the only other guy that showed up to work that day? A dude from Minnesota!

Snowball fights was one of the best things about being a kid...that, and sledding!
The first year my daughter was here it snowed, her employees were calling in, I can’t make it to work, she replied, I did, see you soon, take your time! The girl from Alaska wasn’t buying it, either.

I lived in new Orleans and it never snowed but when it drop below freezing for a few days pipes were breaking everywhere..

This morning I looked at the FB page for that TV station in Atlanta whose anchorwoman called out the racist email on the air. They have snow in Atlanta too!

I went hiking down by the beach here in Nor Cal, just north of SF on Saturday & a few ppl were in the ocean, kids running around w/ trunks & girls in bikini's~two weeks before winter.WOW

Back