It wasn't Putin's soul

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel5
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel5

Bush must have seen something else besides Putin's soul, because things seem to be "breaking up" between Bush and Putin over the missile shield.

Putin has accused Bush of starting the Cold War II.

Where is the Russian expert Condi Rice?

Will her education help us on this one, or is this another issues where she looks at Bush and says "yes, darling. I mean Mr. President"

We are in a world of schtuck when the most powerful man in the world talks on the world stage of nonsense such as souls...

We are in a world of schtuck when the most powerful man in the world talks on the world stage of nonsense such as souls...

I know. I got over the embarrassment of having this idiot represent us to the world some time ago. Now I just worry over the damage he does.

Good Point....

Bush must have seen something else besides Putin's soul, because things seem to be "breaking up" between Bush and Putin over the missile shield.

Putin has accused Bush of starting the Cold War II.

Where is the Russian expert Condi Rice?

Will her education help us on this one, or is this another issues where she looks at Bush and says "yes, darling. I mean Mr. President"

However I honestly believe that the comment 'I looked into his eyes and saw his soul' was a 'Condi' comment(used by GW)...and you are correct she claims to be the Russian expert...yet she failed to see the obvious...Putin is ex KGB... it is in his soul...GW has surrounded himself with a really bad choice of advisors...imho!

Back