Italian cuisine was declared as the best in the world!

gemini104104

Verified User
Personally, I disagree as I think America has the best food in the world that consists of culinary cultures of the world including Italian. This instead of being a homogeneous culinary culture or non-diverse culinary culture. Food is food, so long as it is attractive, healthy and well prepared. Also, a mere 25,000 probably biasedly selected are hardly in no position to judge the culinary desires of over 7 billion people in the world. I enjoy foods from most cultures that have their own unique and delightful qualities:

In a survey conducted among 24 countries and a sample of 25,000 people, Italian cuisine was declared as the best one in the world. People around the world eat pizza and pasta.

99% of the Italians voted in favor of their own ethnic kitchen, while 94% of Spanish respondents agreed with them. On the other hand, The Chinese seem to be not very convinced by the taste of pizza, as only one out of two voted for it."

https://www.traveller365.com/articl...YijQFz9ktv_v_i_Bf6rd0gg5S_MwLU2JkT83NQWMy6AH4

Back